The following statements applies for shipping in general.
- Australia Post is our preferred carrier and is used unless stated otherwise.
- It is the customers responsibility to ensure all shipping information is accurate and up to date. Branche will not be held responsible if orders are shipped to an incorrect address if that address is what is contained on the order.
- Transfer of stock ownership occurs once the order has been shipped. If the order goes missing and Branche can prove (via tracking) that the order was shipped to the address specified on the order, Branche will not be liable for a replacement or a refund of the product(s) contained within the misplaced shipment.
- Tracking on orders will only be provided for as long as the customer has paid for it, however, on occasions, we will upgrade an order to include tracking if the difference in price is deemed immaterial.
- All care has been taken to ensure the shipping charges are fair and accurate.
- Australia Post dictates the expected delivery times, any changes to this are outside the control of Branche and is subject to change without notice.
The following applies to all orders shipped within Australia.
- All orders shipped to an Australian destination will have tracking provided.
- Tracking will not be provided unless selected and paid for at the time of finalising the order process.